Venue Rental

Parties, weddings, Gradbash, showers, photoshoots etc

Venue Rental FAQ
What is your reservation policy?
    We require a 50% non-refundable deposit to hold a reservation.  The balance is due two weeks before the date of your rental.

How do you handle catering and alcohol?
    We do not offer in-house catering, but we have a list of local caterers that you may want to contact. Because of the unique space, we highly recommend that your caterer contact us in advance, to allow time for set-up. The S.S. City of Milwaukee does not have a liquor license.  Any alcohol served must be covered by a special insurance rider or by a license held by the caterer.

Can we have music?
    Yes, we can accommodate DJs, live entertainment or provide a sound system for your own selections.

What accessibility options do you offer?
    The S.S. City of Milwaukee is equipped with chair lifts to help those with limited ability reach the upper section.

To speak directly with a staff member, please contact us at [email protected].com or leave a message at 231 723 3587